Wondering how you can engage skills based volunteers in your organization? Learn to spot the opportunities for skills based volunteers and understand how to attract them to your meaningful opportunities.
As a participant you will:
- Explore the possibilities of skills based volunteering
- Create roles for skills based volunteers in your organization
- Understand how to engage skills based volunteers in your work
Anyone who is interested in engaging skills based volunteers
- Date: April 28, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Room #202, The Kahanoff Conference Centre, Floor 2 – 105 – 12 Avenue SE, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be providedDate: November 05, 2015
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Hannah Coderre at (403) 231-1427 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.