As we work along side one another and put ideas and thoughts together to create meaningful change in our communities; it is important to remember that conflict can and probably will arise in any situation. This course will help to supply you with the relevant tools that will help you navigate conflict with ease.
As a participant you will:
- Explore some of the potential causes of workplace conflict.
- Based on the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, participants will determine which of the five conflict-handling modes they are, the potential benefits and drawbacks of their approach, and what to be aware of when interacting with other approaches.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of communication in the workplace and techniques on how to achieve optimal collaboration.
Individuals leading a team or managing a group of individuals
- Date: May 26, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11 – 105 12 Avenue SE, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Hannah Coderre at (403) 231-1427 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.