Do you want to measure your progress towards your mission, but don’t know where to start? At this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of developing and using your own evaluation plan so you can prove your successes and improve your services.
As a participant you will:
- Learn how to build an evaluation framework
- Review how to develop better evaluation questions
- Explore basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Gain knowledge on sharing evaluation results and writing recommendations
- Receive templates, tools and resources to help with the development and execution of your evaluation plan
- Beginners in evaluation
- Individuals assigned with evaluation tasks
- Individuals from organizations or programs that have a clearly articulated program design (i.e. a logic model, theory of change, etc.)
- If you do not have a solid program design, you may want to consider enrolling in “Starting with Why: The How To’s of Program Design” prior to taking this workshop.
- Date: May 05, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Room #202, The Kahanoff Conference Centre, Floor 2 – 105 – 12 Avenue SE, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Hannah Coderre at (403) 231-1427 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.