Are you struggling to articulate your impact in a grant, a nomination for an award or with a funder? Attend this session to learn to tell the story of your impact in a way that will attract the investment of the community.
As a participant you will:
- Understanding the impact of a great story
- Identifying the components of successful storytelling
- Understand how to tell the right story to the right audience
- Identifying the role of your data in storytelling
Individuals who are raising resources for their organization
- Date: May 12, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Room #202, The Kahanoff Conference Centre, Floor 2 – 105 – 12 Avenue SE, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Hannah Coderre at (403) 231-1427 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.