Want to make your fundraising more predictable? Learn to use tools that help you keep track of your development opportunities and understand what it will take to succeed in fundraising.
As a participant you will:
- Examine current trends & influences
- Build a process of identification, tracking and reporting for your organization’s fund development activities
- Receive simple and easy-to-implement templates, tools and resources for fundraising
- Develop strategies or enhance existing ones
- Beginners in fund development
- Individuals assigned with fund development tasks
- Leaders of small organizations
- Date: October 20, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Room TBA, Kahanoff Centre: 105-12 Ave SE
- Pricing: Just Reduced Rates – Members $50.00; Non-Member $100.00; (If cost is a barrier to attending this workshop, let us know. We have limited bursary options.)
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.