Making the right decisions about where your organization is going and how to take it there are critical to its success and sustainability. You will get an overview of how to move beyond traditional methods of decision-making with innovative approaches, tools and templates.
As a participant you will:
Explore models for capturing and communicating your decisions, for successful implementation. Topics include:
- History and context of strategic planning
- Information needed to inform effective decisions
- Facilitating strategic decision-making
This course is intended for those who are responsible for leadership and/or planning at the program, department or organizational level. It is also a good introduction for board members to strategic decision-making for non-profits.
- Date: October 29, 2015
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: 1170, 105-12 Ave SW, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Notice of cancellation must be received 48 hours prior to workshop. For more information on training, or to register for any of our training courses email us
Did you know that we offer workshops to groups? Contact Jeff to learn more.