Be the kind of people leader that inspires others to do their best work and love their job. Learn to lead from your personal strengths and style and understand how that will impact your team.
As a participant you will:
- Understand how your management style influences your team
- Identify the actions that you in your management style need to take to ensure your staff is empowered and engaged
- Eg: determining staff differences and adapting your management style to fulfill their needs.
- Eg: ensure that all work done by staff is relevant- reporting? Not always a necessity
- Look at a case study that blurs the lines between the leadership and management debate.
Individuals who are in leadership or management positions
- Date: April 27, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Room #202, The Kahanoff Conference Centre, Floor 2 – 105 – 12 Avenue SE, T2G 1A1
- Pricing: Member $75.00 Non-Member $150.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
As we want to hear from and learn alongside a variety of charities and non-profit organizations there is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session. Contact Jeff D’Silva at (403) 231-1431 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify Hannah Coderre at (403) 231-1427 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.